ReEntry House Crisis Stabilization Program:
The ReEntry House Crisis Stabilization Program is located at 1800 Chicago Ave in south Minneapolis. The program provides residential crisis stabilization to adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis. Our team of consists of mental health professionals, practitioners, nurses and a peer recovery specialist to meet your individual needs.
• How long can I stay? 3 to 10 days.
• What if I don’t have insurance? We provide insurance even if you don’t have insurance.
• Call in or walk in – if we have the space, you have a place. Phone number is 612-540-5700
• Medications – bring your meds along or we can help you get them.
Resources we can link you up with:
• Mental and chemical health treatment.
• Financial, food and medical assistance
• Housing programs
• Transportation assistance
• Employment resources
Reentry House Crisis Stabilization Program
1800 Chicago Ave
Minneapolis MN 55404
Telephone: (612) 540-5700
Fax: (612) 540-5701